Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 28 August 2019

28/Aug/19 my pool is full of rain water


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday, we had what was left of some tropical storm.  My little wading pool that is on the deck, well, yesterday it was dry.

Now, it's filled up to almost over flowing.

Tonya and the Big Guy went shopping yesterday.  When they walked into the store, it was raining a bit.  Not too hard.

When they went to leave, there was a line up.  No one was going outside.  That's when they seen why.  It was raining really HARD!

The Big Guy got around everyone and pushed the cart outside.  He lifted the tail gate of the car and let Tonya go sit in the car.  He was protected from the rain.  He loaded the groceries into the car.  Then he had to close the tail gate.  Well he was getting wet again.  But he put the cart away and got into the car and they drove home.

Which was fine.  They had to dodge a few branches that blew off some trees.

When they got home.  Of course they got a metal roof.  The Big Guy backed up the car, as close as he dared and opened the tail gate.  Tonya ran into the house.

Of course, her coming into the house like that.  Well it got me rather excited.  I thought it was a new game.

But I looked outside and said, what the hell kind of game is this?  Your running around in the rain?

I'm out.

Tonya gave me a milk bone doggie biscuit and I went to the living room.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gives a BIG paw


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment