Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 5 August 2019

5/Aug/19 you will not be able to leave without me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So the Big Guy was on Facebook yesterday.  My non-furry Memere posted a picture of these biscuits.  Well the Big Guy seen something in the recipe that he only has used in Lemon Meringue pies.  That was cream of tartar.  Normally this helps the egg white fluff up.

So this guy, gets up at 5 this morning and creates this:


They look pretty good eh?

Oh, so now you want the recipe?

Well, the Big Guy figured you would want that.  Click >>HERE<< for the recipe.

Now, as it stands, he isn't going to share any of the tea biscuits with me.

No.  That's just an understanding we got.

I know that.

So I'm going to wait for Tonya to come down stairs.  Of course I'm going to greet her like I haven't seen her in the last few years.  That's my thing.

She will go get her coffee and then she is going to remove the tea towel that is over the biscuits.  She is going to put some butter on a biscuit, oh, she better get two of them.  Your going to see why in a minute.

Then I will follow her to the living room.  She will sit down and turn the TV on.  Now, I will do a short hop and put my front paws on either side of her hips and I will lay my mussel right under her mouth.  

She will NOT be able to get the tea biscuit to her mouth without it passing by my whiskers.  

ACTIVATE THE DROOL FACTORY

She is going to be upset with me.  Her chest will be soaked with my drool.  She will try to push me off.  But in the end, she will give me part of her biscuit in order to get rid of me.  ha ha  

Nice try lady, nice try.  I didn't go anywhere.  

GIVE ME MORE BISCUIT

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get over the railing


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment