Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 6 July 2019

6/Jul/19 well Summer has finally decided to visit Cape Breton


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So, yesterday, it decided to be warm in Cape Breton.  Now warm is subjective.  It hasn't been warm up until now.  So it felt really hot outside.  For those that know the difference, it wasn't overly warm.  It was only +27 C.  With a humidex of +34 C.  I know for a lot of people, that isn't all that warm, but for us in Cape Breton...  we were melting.

I got to visit with my non-furry Memere and my non-furry sister Kim.  There is a baby shower that is going on.  So if anyone wants to go, it's at the North Sydney Fire Hall from 2 to 4 today.  There will be prizes, food and drinks available.  It's for Mylynne and Floyd.

The Big Guy was playing his XBox when my non-furry Memere and Kim arrived last night.  He didn't even hear them arrive.  They were in STEALTH mode.

Normally I bark when I see people that are in my yard.  But I was so happy to see my non-furry Memere.  I was just standing in the door, waging my tail.

She is really afraid of me.  She says how big I am.  I guess I'm no longer a puppy.

Tonya wants to get up at 7:00 so that she can go shopping for some bread.  She wants the Big Guy to make tuna sandwiches.  That is something that he doesn't eat very much of now that he is out of the Armed Forces.  Before, he used to eat a lot of tuna sandwiches.  It would seem to be the sandwich that was in every box lunch that he had.

But Tonya also makes her tuna sandwiches with Miracle Whip.  Now the Big Guy, he would use mayonnaise.  Perhaps that is the reason he doesn't like Tonya's sandwiches.  She likes the vinegar taste of miracle whip.  

So, when the Big Guy is going to be making the tuna sandwiches, you can bet he is going to use miracle whip and NOT his mayonnaise.  He keeps that for himself.

The Big Guy and my non-furry Memere want to go sit on the deck to enjoy their coffee.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys dollar store toy


Bye bye fur now

1 comment:

  1. I miss your gorgeous face BUT your so strong when you want to push me ... but you listen to me so well . I'm proud of you since you know how much I'm scared of you

    ReplyDelete