Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 22 July 2019

22/Jul/19 it's OK, I'm warm, you go on without me for now


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So to say that Bernese Mountain Dogs shed a bit, is like saying NASCARs do a lot of left turns.

Look at the picture again.  Look at the fact that there is some fur on the ground to the right of the picture.

Your should see how much fur is just laying around the house.  

Tonya bought a Dyson vacuum a couple years ago.  When she runs the vacuum, she has to empty the canister, at least twice.  That is how much fur I drop in a week.  BUT this week, since it has been extra warm in the house, I am betting, she may need to empty it 3 or even 4 times.

Yes, they have brushed me, but sometimes, the brush is aggravating and pisses me off.  They got this other thing, it's called a rake.  That one isn't too bad.  It doesn't pull like the brush does.

Tonya has said that I need to go to the groomer and they can pull out all my loose fur.  Yea... that isn't going to happen if I have anything to say about it.

Lets roll the way back machine to the Summer of '77...

When the Big Guy was a young lad.  He had longer hair.  Now, his job at the cottage was to mow the lawn.  Well, he decided at high noon, it was time to mow the lawn.  He did 3 passes with the lawn mower and stopped the lawn mower and went to find my non-furry Memere and ask her to take him for a hair cut.  Which she did.

They went to St Antoine and went to the barber.  Now, in days of old, it was sort of a gathering place for gentlemen to talk about this and that.  The barber would sit in the chair and they would all have a chat.

The Big Guy walked in.  Hair down past his ears and on his neck.  He looked at the old fellas and looked at the barber.  He took the seat and the barber put the sheet around his shoulders.  He asked the Big Guy, how would he like his hair cut today.

The Big Guy looked at the older gentlemen that were sitting around. He pointed at them and said, cut my hair like them.

Well, the older guys all started exclaiming and expostulating.  The barber asked if he was sure.  The Big Guy said, it's time to get my hair cut.

Since that fateful day, the Big Guy has always had short hair.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the hot dog maker


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment