Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 14 July 2019

14/Jul/19 looking to see if there is any treat pieces on the floor


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This morning, the Big Guy got up and he put his stove on to 350 F.  Then he put the coffee on.

He put some hamburger in a bowl and then started adding ingredients to the bowl.

Of course, NOW he has my attention.

He made some meat balls.  WELL...  of course he put onions in them.  What else did I expect him to do?

So now I can't have any.

WTF

I would have at least made a couple plain meat balls and kept them in reserve for...  well, for ME!

He baked them and eventually put them into his spaghetti sauce.  And can you guess what he put into the spaghetti sauce?

Frickin onions.  AGAIN with the onions.

What is his problem?  Doesn't he know that I don't do well with onions?  I bet he is doing this on purpose so that Tonya can't feed me any of the human food that he is making.

I may have to nip him on the arse next time he is cooking something.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying the day at the dog park


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment