Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 3 July 2019

3/Jul/19 could you put a piece of cheese in my mouth


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So any time that Tonya gets a piece of cheese from the fridge, I always chase right after her.  I always make sure that she has a piece of cheese for me as well.

I just love cheese.

nom nom nom

Right now, the Big Guy is making this molasses raisin bread.  So, with the raisins that are in the bread, this means that no matter how much I want them, I can't have them.

Raisins are not something that you feed to any dog.

Now, I know that Tonya is going to cut a piece of this bread and she will put that same bread into the toaster.  Then, I will be begging to have some.  BUT she is going to have to resist my advances.  No matter how much I beg.  No matter how much I drool.  No matter how much I stare at her.  I can't have any of this bread.

Shit

Why would he do this to me?

I would gladly let Tonya and the Big Guy have as much of my kibble as they want.

WAIT

What I am saying?  

OK, they can have SOME of my kibble.  But that's to make up for the cheese that they give me.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog running around our back deck


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment