Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 24 July 2019

24/Jul/19 why yes, I am comfortable, why do you ask


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy made some ribs.  Of course, I'm not allowed to have ribs.

This morning, the Big Guy made some bacon that was cooked in the oven.  Well, I'm not allowed to have that either.

This is pretty annoying.

I have to wonder, when is he going to make something that I'm allowed to have?

I heard him mumbling about this crock pot cabbage roll.  Well, wouldn't you know...  I'm not allowed to have that either.

Now, I seen him putting fish out.  Haddock loins.  He will pan fry those.  Now that is something that I can have.  But if I were trying to get it off the Big Guy's plate, I would be starving.  I can beg at his feet till the cows come home.  He doesn't put up with that.  So with him, I just give up.

We had some guests over last night.  Leo and Bonnie from down the street.  At one point, I showed Leo where my treats were.  So that was that.  Then every time he would go to the bathroom, I would follow him to make sure that he gave me a couple treats.

The Big Guy found a new game that he is playing on his XBox.  It has something to do with war ships.  I guess it is keeping him interested for a bit.

I wonder if they make video games about pets?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Martini


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment