Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 17 July 2019

17/Jul/19 did you really think I'm going to move


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy was feeling rather poorly.  Today, I can tell you, what ever it was that he had, seems to have passed.  

Yesterday it looked really weird.  Tonya and the Big Guy were sitting on the back deck.  The Big Guy was under a blanket and he was cold.  Tonya was sweating.

Later on, Tonya took the Big Guy's temperature and it was at 102.4 F.  That was around supper.  Then, before they went to bed, the Big Guy was feeling a lot better.  He took his temperature and it was down to 99.4.  It is very likely bad to his normal reading today.  He looks SO much better.

But now he is hungry.  He didn't eat that much yesterday.  Tonya make a steak in the hot dog maker and he didn't finish his steak.  Which is weird in itself.  Normally he always finishes his steak.

The Big Guy wasn't sure if he was going to make some ribs or have a pork loin today.  Well he even surprised himself. He put out pork chops.  They were in the freezer for several months and they have to be cooked before they go freezer burnt.

BUT, pork is something that I'm not allowed to have.  Just like bacon.  I love the smell of bacon.  But I'm not supposed to have that.  It gives me the runs.  Any kind of pork loosens my bowels.

Today, the Big Guy and Tonya have to bring Floyd to the dentist.  He has to have another tooth taken out.  Now, the last time they were there, they took out a tooth.  I'm not sure why they didn't just take out that other tooth at the same time.

Oh well, that's why I'm a dog and not a dentist.  I just don't know those things.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog barks at other dogs


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment