Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 18 July 2019

18/Jul/19 bottom part of the fridge is where hot dogs are kept


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday Tonya, Mylynne and the Big Guy had pork chops.  Do you think they even put on one hot dog for me?  

Nope.  They totally forgot about me.

I'm actually surprised that they didn't leave me out in the rain last night.

We were sitting out on the front deck when Tonya said, lets go inside.  Well, we weren't inside more than two minutes when the sky had opened up and it was a huge down pour.  If Tonya had listened to the Big Guy, they would have stayed outside and would have been soaked.

But I did have two visitors yesterday.  Colleen and Joanne.  They didn't stay very long.  Colleen said that she felt bad that she didn't bring me any treats.  Oh well, next visit, I'm sure she will bring a treat.

So, my non-furry Uncle Marc is in Egypt.  People are complaining that it is hot here.  Well, where he is at, today, it is going to be +51 C with the humidex.  That is really hot.  I've got to wonder, if they had people from Mexico there, would they have a siesta?

Now, my non-furry sister, Linda, she lives in Manitoba.  They are having humidex warnings and it is going to be +38 there.  So there is a huge difference in temperature.

I think I would be drinking a lot of water, no matter what place I would be at.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog running around our back deck


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment