Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 19 July 2019

19/Jul/19 open the pod bay door Hal


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Some 50 years ago, humans took their first steps on a space object that wasn't planet Earth.  It was the Moon.  Now, we got the International Space Station and we're talking about going to planet Mars.  Although, they are saying, those that decide to go to Mars, it's a one way trip.  You will never come home again.

Geesh, that's just like pets and their forever home.

I worry about where my next hot dog is coming from.

So, yesterday we went to the dog park.

Tonya was rather upset that I didn't have anyone to play with as I was the only dog that showed up.  Tonya went and sat on the pic nic table.  The Big Guy stayed on the bench that was closer to the gate.  He wanted to enjoy the sun.

Then, we started to come home.  Well, we stopped in at the Doggie Day Spa first.  I got my shower that I hate so much.  I went into the tub as I know it's going to happen, whether I agree with it or not.  So I try not to dwell too much on it and went into the tub area and got washed.

But if I do say so myself, I do smell rather nice.

We came home and they made some hamburgers in the hot dog maker.  The Big Guy calls it the BBQ.  I'm not sure why he calls it that.  BBQ is not an acronym for hot dog.  He is a bit weird.

Anyways, as they are having onions and tomatoes and cheese and mayonnaise and burger buns on their burgers, I got a plain patty, all cut up.

I gobbled it up in about 3 seconds.  Tonya was yelling at me not to choke.  I guess she hasn't seen me eat lately.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog dreaming about flying


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment