Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 23 July 2019

23/Jul/19 it's so much cooler by the open window


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yes, it's raining outside today.  Not really a good day to be outside if your an animal that has fur.

Talking of fur.  The Big Guy came after me again with that rake.  I get upset as it pulls at my fur.  Yes, it's removing the old fur, but I don't like it one bit.  BUT then, when I try to snap at his hands, well, quick as a whip, he puts the rake in my mouth.  So when I snap, I'm snapping at the rake.

Have you ever stepped on a rake?  Hurts.

Try biting one, see how that feels.

Then he goes right back to raking my fur again.

But they did take a lot of old fur off my body and yes, I'm that much cooler.

But the price to be cool.  Not sure that it's worth it.

The Big Guy boiled up some sausages this morning.  Then he is going to fry them.  I wonder just how much I have to bug Tonya to be able to get some of her sausage?  I will have to drool quite a bit.  I know there is pork in the sausage.  But I'm quite sure, she will give in.

Last night, when Tonya and the Big Guy got home, I was so excited, I let out this fart.

Well, they put me outside and then they were wandering around the house, trying to see if I had an accident.

No accident, just farts.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog forgets his indoor voice


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment