Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 4 July 2019

4/Jul/19 I've moved the other shoe for my comfort


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Every so often, I will pick up the Big Guy's shoe and I know that I can't go very far with it.  I know better than the have fun with his shoes.

Now, Tonya on the other hand.  I will run around the house with her shoes.  She chases me.  I always run faster than her.  But then the Big Guy will raise his voice and I drop the shoe immediately.

Yesterday I got to watch the Big Guy mow the lawn.  I would run from window to window as he was on his lawn tractor, mowing the lawn.

He even disappeared for a bit as he was down on Blowers St mowing the part that was next to the road.  Now, when I go for my walk, the grass will be cut short.

The Big Guy would like to go around the places where I go for walks.  There are some people that just don't mow the lawn very much.

The Big Guy got up early and put on some bacon.  You should see how he cooks it.  First, he gets out a cookie sheet.  Then he puts parchment paper on it.  Then he puts the bacon on the parchment paper.  Once it's all lined up, he puts the cookie sheet into the oven.  Then he turns the oven to 400 F.  He puts the timer on for 23 minutes.  The bacon is cooked perfectly and there is no splatter.

So, tomorrow the weather is supposed to be nice.  It's going to be +27.  Saturday is going to be nice as well, +26.  That is the day of the Baby Shower for Floyd and Mylynne.  It will be at the Fire Hall in North Sydney.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Tonya hiding in the BBQ box


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment