Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 12 July 2019

12/Jul/19 yes I do enjoy sitting in this small chair


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.



Tonya got up and I took her chair.

She tried to talk to me and see if I would leave the chair.

Nope.

Sorry, not sorry that you got up and I took your chair.

That's just how life works.

The Big Guy would say, this is like when Spock told Valaris that nature abhors a vacuum.


Well, same shit, different pile.  Only this time, it was a chair.

Tonya got up and I got sucked into the chair.

Fair is fair, you got up.  I wanted the chair, it was available and I took it.


This isn't like Dances with Wolves and Lt Dunbar wants his hat back.

So I kept the chair.

So there.

It's mine.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog approves of Home Made Dog Biscuits


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment