Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 30 July 2019

30/Jul/19 laying quietly by the hot dog maker


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I heard about the weather for the next few days.  This is so unusual for Cape Breton.  We're going to be getting humidex values in the high 30's.

If ever there was days that you wanted to own a swimming pool...  this would be it.

The Big Guy checked the temp on the cameras that he has installed inside the house.  They are reading 27 C.  For my US friends, that would be 81 F.  Yup, that's warm.  It's likely going to get worst before the day is out.

So with that being said, I have to wonder if the Big Guy is going to be doing a BBQ, where some hot dogs gets cooked.

Hot weather or not...  I do love them hot dogs...  oh yea...

With these temps being so high...  I have to wonder if the Big Guy's idea to mow the lawn, if it should be put on hold.  I would think yes.  Now, if he wants to trim the hedge and what not.  Go for it.  I bet he will be drinking a lot of water today.  Just like me.

Now, I also realize, yes it is hot for Cape Breton.  But Tonya was talking with someone at work.  Now, Tonya didn't share where they were at, but it was 117 F there.  That would be 46 C.  Yup, really hot.

However, my non-furry uncle Marc wins them all.  He is in Egypt.  Today, it's going to be 52 C or 125 F.  I would say, he wins.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the hot dog maker


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment