Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 1 July 2019

1/Jul/19 Happy Canada Day, your 152 years old


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

In the picture above, I'm watching Summer run past me as it certainly isn't here in Cape Breton.  The weather is not very Summer like outside.  The forecast doesn't show that it's supposed to be going above 20 C all this week.

OK, so Canada is a few years older than me.

The Big Guy can remember when Canada turned 100 years old.  I think he plans to stick around till Canada is 200 years old.  He will be 105 when that happens.  His great grandfather, lived to be 104 years old.  His grand mother, lived to be 96 (I think), and his Mum, who is my non-furry Memere, she is going strong at 76 years old and doesn't seem to give the impression, she is going to be slowing down any day soon.

She is active in all sorts of stuff.  She is the Sgt at Arms for the Legion that she belongs to.  She goes to fitness class and I bet she gives the instructor a run for their money.  She still drives her own car and goes on road trips to different places.  She is very impressive.

But she is a bit scared of me.  I get so happy when I see people that I haven't seen in a bit.  I remember how people smell.  I wag my tail back and forth, and due to it's size, it smacks people's legs and can hurt them.  Then, of course there is my happy smile that I have on my face.  But it also shows my huge white teeth.  

I just don't mean to be so scary to people.  I just want to jump up on this and greet them with a big lick on their face.

My non-furry Memere wouldn't like that very much at all.  She doesn't let any dogs lick her.  Not at all.  Not even a little bit.

She also likes to sit in MY love seat.  When she does, I get right up in the chair with her.  Tell me that doesn't scare the shit out of her.  I just want to sit with her.

So my non-furry Memere has to sit in the single chair when she visits.  That way, I don't try to sit with her and she can relax, just a little bit.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has a treat in his bucket


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment