Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 10 July 2019

10/Jul/19 I wonder when the hot dog maker will do more hot dogs


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I was listening to the Big Guy this morning, and he was saying that he is going to be making this garlic chicken and rice stew thing that he used to have when he was part of the crew on board HMCS St. John's.  

When the Big Guy was in the Navy, they used to have soup every day at 10:00 am.  It was called "Stand Easy".  I guess this would have been something good for those people that decided to miss breakfast.

But this stew was so good, it could have been put on as one of the meal choices.


Looks pretty good eh?

But there is onions in the recipe.  So guess who can't have any of this.  Damn it!

I guess I will just have to bug and bug for the bread that Tonya will have to get.  That will keep me from drooling all over her while she has this meal.

Just like yesterday, Tonya made some sandwiches on a hard crusted roll.  I swear, the fur around my mouth was sopping wet from all the drool.  It had ham on it and I'm not supposed to have ham, but I stared her down and she relented.

Yup, I got some of her sandwich.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog excited about going for a walk


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment