Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 5 July 2019

5/Jul/19 your shoe smell like grass


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The other day, when we were sitting out front, I was chewing on the grass.  Tonya was telling me to stop.  But I didn't.  I chew on grass when I have an upset stomach.  But the grass didn't really stop me from getting sick to my stomach.

I guess I should have listen to her when she was telling me to stop eating the grass.

So yesterday, the Big Guy attacked the hedge that is next to the driveway.

It started out looking like this.


So you can see that the hedge pretty much goes to the big tree stump to the left in the picture.

Then it looked like that when he was done.  If you click on the pictures, you will see them BIGGER!


The Big Guy put as much of the hedge into the green bin which is at the side of the road, ready for pick up by the garbage man today.

If you click on the pictures, you will see that there is the hedge clippings that is resting on the "hill" to the right of the driveway.  There is about 10 feet of hedge that is left.  So now, once the remainder of the hedge gets removed, Lorne will be able to remove the fence that is there and he will be able to put in a new fence.

What surprised the Big Guy, after he was done the parts that he was done and knew that his back was sore and that he was so very thirsty, he came inside.  Then he could hear a green bin rolling around.  Here it was Margaret that was outside putting some of the hedge into her green bin, so that there would be less to worry about for the Big Guy to put to the curb.  He was really happy with her helping out like that.

Myself, I just hung around the house, napping.  Cutting down hedges, that isn't my thing.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the hot dog maker


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment