Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 16 July 2019

16/Jul/19 yes, I do have big paws


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

When I was a puppy, and my non-furry Memere seen me for the first time, she was thinking, that I will have to grow into my paws.

Well, I would like to think, I've done so.  Rather well if I do say so myself.

I'm not sure what's up with the Big Guy, but he doesn't look like he is feeling all that well.  It could be getting a cold.  That does happen.

When they got home from work last night, Tonya and the Big Guy went outside to have a drink and relax.  Well the mosquitoes had other ideas.  So they didn't stay outside all that long.

So, normally when the Big Guy gets up, he is ready to make some breakfast.

But today, since he isn't feeling all that well, it looks like he is going to find himself on the couch and play some videos so that he can just nap on the couch.  He will make breakfast later on.

The Big Guy told me, he isn't really all that interested in his coffee.  Now that's saying something.

So, it's nap time for the Big Guy.  

Since he is going to be boring, I guess I will be napping as well.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his first swim


Bye bye fur now

1 comment: