Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 31 October 2018

31/Oct/18 don't look at me, I've got bed head hair


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So today is the big day for the kids out there.  They are going to go from door to door, dressed up as stuff and then ask for candy.  Well, more like chips and chocolate bars.

Every year, some one out there finds a razor blade in their candy.

Who does that?

Today, Tonya doesn't have work, so she will be giving out the candies to the kids.

She didn't do up any "grab bags" like she has done in the past for the smaller children.

Also, this year, Tonya and the Big Guy didn't watch any Halloween stuff on TV.  In the past, this seemed to be something that they would do.  Not that the Big Guy is a fan of horror movies.  

Just like this morning, the Big Guy normally gets up the same time every day.  He didn't feel Tonya get up out of bed.  She got up just before him and went to the bathroom.  Then he got up, put his glasses on and was going to go to the bathroom.  

That's when I heard the scream from upstairs.

Tonya met the Big Guy in the bedroom door way.  Neither of them knew the other was up and out of bed.

I met the Big Guy at the bottom of the stairs.  I was wondering what all the screaming was about.

I wonder if Tonya took a long time to go back to sleep?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Grim Flex Yes, I know it isn't of me, but it is Halloween



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment