Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 20 October 2018

20/Oct/18 if I could only operate the TV remote


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday I was brought to this horrible place.  It's called "The Groomers".

They "encouraged" me to get into this tub.  Then they ran water all over me.  This took about 5 minutes.  At one point, I decided that I wanted out of this tub.  So I braced my paw against the back wall and pushed.

It took the other groomer to keep me in the tub.

We both pushed against each other.  In the end, she won.  BUT that was because of my good nature.

That and the fact that I could see the Big Guy sitting in the chair.  He was telling me to be a "good boy" and to stay in the tub.  Now, I know, go against the Big Guy...  it doesn't always end up in my favour.  So I may as well do what ever he wants.  It's going to happen anyways.

Then they FINALLY stopped trying to drown me.

So I shakes.  And shakes.  And shakes.  There is water EVERYWHERE.  Even the groomers were impressed with how far I made the water fly.  I even got some on the ceiling.

If that wasn't the worst part.  Then they decided to dry me.

Out comes this blow dryer.  Now, it's not blowing hot air.  But it's blowing at jet engine force.  It was actually blowing the loose fur right off my body.  Now, my fur doesn't glitter.  But if it did.  I would have been making my own rainbow, with all the fur that was blowing off me.

So today's the day that it's supposed to be so miserable outside.  Sigh...  lots and lots of rain in the forecast.

So, comfort food and netflix for the humans.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog cools off his paws after a long walk



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment