Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 25 October 2018

25/Oct/18 look ma, no cavities


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy chases after me all the time with that camera.  Some pictures he gets of me...  well...  he really shouldn't use them.  Like this one.

The Big Guy had made a goulash yesterday morning.  He had it for breakfast, lunch and then supper.  He LOVES that stuff.  Now...  can I have any?  No.  It's got onions in it.  I'm a wee bit allergic to onions and my paws gets all itchy.  Then I lick and lick and lick my paws.

So, if you see your doggie licking their paws.  It's likely cause you fed them something that they are allergic to.

Doggies LOVES human food.  But not all of it is good for us.

Well it certainly did rain a lot yesterday.  So much so, that the leaves have been battered right off the trees.

Not all the leaves mind you.  So of the leaves just haven't fallen off the trees yet.  But soon enough.  We got another rain event coming in this weekend.  So the leaves will be hit again with a lot of rain.

The Big Guy was smiling most of the day yesterday.  I bet your asking why.  Well, Tonya's Honey Do List was very small.  He only had to vacuum the stairs and the couches.  There certainly was a lot of my fur hidden besides each couch cushion.  The Big Guy was astounded just how much fur there was.  Tonya said that she did this a month ago.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets brushed



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment