Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 24 October 2018

24/Oct/18 the floor is much bigger to sleep on


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So it's my "thing" to lay on the floor.  But not in just any place.  I have to find the perfect spot to be in the way.

Then, the Big Guy will say something like: "The Way, your in it".  REALLY?  You couldn't just say, "Your in the way".  Geesh, my way, you save a whole word.  But I guess he's trying to be sarcastic.

Don't worry readers.  I stay "in the way", if that's what your wondering.

I will let them TRY to step over me.  As I see the one foot raising, that's my cue to get up.  This makes them trip over me.

We're expecting a bit of rain today.  Because of that, the Big Guy pulled the plug on the outdoor blow ups.  He doesn't want them to get ruined.  If water gets ingested into the fan, it could damage it and then the Big Guy would no longer have stuff to put outside for Halloween.

I'm positive that Tonya would fix that.

Then, there is another rain storm coming on Saturday.  There is only one positive about this storm for the Big Guy.  So far, it's only rain and it isn't snow.  He doesn't much like snow at all.

Now, when he was a kid, he couldn't wait for snow.

Oh well, he's all grown up now.  I guess he is allowed to dislike snow if he wants to.

Me...  of course I LOVE snow.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog comes in from the snow



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment