Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 19 October 2018

19/Oct/18 the love seat is so much bigger for me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The Big Guy put me outside this morning and guess what it was doing...

SNOWING

Really big snowflakes too.

The Big Guy has to take me to the groomers this afternoon.  He pretty much figures that he will have to stay with the groomer.  Last time, I didn't want to cooperate with the groomer.

There is these pills that they gave me when I used to get my dressing changed.  Well, they still got some of those pills.  I'm thinking, they are going to be making me take some of those pills to calm me down.

I do have a rather large mouth and I can bite with quite a bit of force.  So the Big Guy will give me one of these pills so that I'm not quite as upset when they are trying to get me to take a bath and when they are brushing me and stuff.

The Big Guy was talking about making a beef stew this weekend.  The weather is supposed to be somewhat nasty all weekend.  Knowing him, he is also going to be putting some onions in it so that I can't have any.  You know...  I would be willing to take the chance you know.  Onions only make my paws itchy.

For those of you that don't know.  Itchy paws could mean that your doggie is allergic to some thing that they ate.

As the Big Guy is looking outside, he can see that one of the blow ups has fallen over and can't get up on it's own.   Blow ups are nice and all that, but they can also be a source of pain in the ass.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog running around our back deck



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment