Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 30 October 2018

30/Oct/18 you know it, and I know it, we both need to walk


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday Tonya wanted to take me for a drive.  Now, I LOVE to go for drives.  I get to see all kinds of new stuff.  Sometimes I can get pretty excited when I know that we are going to a certain place.

Like the dog park.  When we go for a drive and I start to recognize a certain intersection in Sydney, I start to get restless and start barking and barking and barking.  The Big Guy does find it surprising that I recognize the intersection.  Geesh, I'm a dog, I'm not completely dumb.

Anyways...

Yesterday, Tonya opens up the back door to the car.  That's normally my cue to run and jump into the back seat of the car.

But wait...  what's this...

There are two lunch pails on the back seat.

They are "in my way".

I couldn't jump into the car.

I stood there.  My front legs on the back seat and my back legs on the ground, outside the car.

I was stuck.

I couldn't go any further.

I started to whine and whimper.

Oh Tonya, what have you done?  You are sending me mixed messages.  You want me in the car, yet you put these obstacles in my way...  How do I resolve this?

I tried to lift my back leg into the car.  But the door sill it way too high.  I better look pitiful and whine a bit more.

Eventually Tonya lifted me up.  She had to struggle to lift me.  Did you know, she swears a lot.

Those darn lunch pails were in the way.

Tonya had to go around the car, open up the other door and put the lunch pails on the floor of the car.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video (click on the picture to see the video)

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog at the dog park with his friends



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment