Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 1 November 2018

1/Nov/18 I can see my toy, it's under the chair


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Another year has passed and the Halloween decorations have come down.  Now the blow ups are still blown up.  But Tonya told the Big Guy, that they will be going outside this morning to take them down and put them in the garage for another year.

Last year, Tonya had purchased this new arch that goes over the walk way to the front door.  Well it was quite the hit.  There was a lot of children that wanted their pictures taken with the arch.

There was also quite a few comments about the blow ups.  The Big Guy has to wonder, should he get spot lights to light up the blow ups next year.

Something to think about.

Also, there was a few parents that commented on the lack of spiders.  There was one year, the Big Guy had put some plastic spiders on the house.  Well they are in the box somewhere in the attic.  The Big Guy keeps saying, they have got to go to the attic and really go though everything.  Decide what to keep and what to purge.  Not all of it is trash, but there is a lot that could be sold to other people that will put it to good use.

But yes, there is some of it that really is trash.

There was some children that got me upset and I barked a lot at them.  But then, Tonya explained to me, if I was a good boy, I would be able to watch them through the front door.  If I was bad and barked too much, she would close the front door and I wouldn't get to see any of them.

So I really tried to be good and I watched a lot of the children though the front door.

Now to wait another year to see how many children come to visit.  Tonya figures we had about 80 children come to the house for treats.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys the paper bag



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment