Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 16 October 2018

16/Oct/18 I'm really bored, you can entertain me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I find it so unfair.  The Big Guy will purposely put onions and other stuff into the food that he cooks so that Tonya can't share anything with me.

I just LOVE human food.  It has such great taste!

Otherwise, what do I get?  Kibble and water.  

Tonya says that my kibble smells wonderful.  Well, if it tastes so wonderful, why don't you have some?  I bet you will change you mind soon after that.  Eh...  try some kibble Mrs-doesn't-your-kibble-smell-so-great...  I bet I'd be eating a lot more human food after that experiment.

So the Halloween blow ups...  well they don't do so well when it's raining outside.  Boy oh boy is it ever raining too.  One of the blow ups is just laying across the walk way to get to the front door.  During Halloween night, if it's raining, he will not be allowed to leave it like that.  He may have to take it down.  

Not like you could prop up a blow up with sticks.  It could puncher it and that would be the last of the blow up.

I wonder if the Big Guy will just put the mail box on the tree.  He has done that in the past when the front sidewalk, going to the front stairs got blocked off with snow.  That would make it easy for the mailman when he's delivering the mail.

Although I should probably say, "Mail Carrier".  As I've seen women delivering the mail as well.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having a steak for his 2nd birthday



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment