Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 22 October 2018

22/Oct/18 it's national sit in the chair month


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

It would seem that there is a whole lot of pictures of me in the chair, or in the love seat, this month.  A lot more than previous months.

I guess I'm like the bees and wasps.  They built their nests off the ground this year.  So it could mean a lot of snow.  I like being up off the floor.  Is that also an indication that there will be a lot of snow on the ground this year?  

If I was sleeping on the floor, would there be less snow, like last year?

The Big Guy said that it was about the least amount of snow that they had in years.  The lack of snow did not upset the Big Guy at all.

They still got their ice cleats from last year.  So no excuses this year when it comes to walking me in the Winter.

Tonya had to go help Floyd move some stuff into his new home that he got.  He still has some furniture at the old house that he needs moved.  But Tonya said, our vehicle isn't big enough for it.

While Tonya was helping Floyd, the Big Guy and I went for a walk.  We got to meet two other doggies.  One was quite quiet.  The other, not to much.  She was a really yappy poodle.  Just wouldn't stop barking.

Later on, the Big Guy is going to go outside and plug in the blow ups.  One of them has to be turned around.  I'm pretty sure it pulled up the grounding pegs.  That job shouldn't take that long.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment