Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 28 October 2018

28/Oct/18 my snow tires are ready for the winter


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Here I am, resting for when Tonya comes downstairs.  I will just lay here, waiting and waiting.  I will not bother the Big Guy.  I will just wait for Tonya.

THEN, when Tonya is up.  That's the time to turn into an orangutan.  I'm not sure why they say that I turn into one of the great apes, but what the hell...  I just get so excited when I see Tonya.  She's the best.

Yesterday, the Big Guy was watching Netflix.  He was laying on the couch, under the blanket, having a nap, when the computer went off.  Turns out, there is this light switch that controls the Halloween lights.  Well the laptop is on the same circuit.  So when the battery run down, it simply turned itself off, much to the surprise of the Big Guy.

He is going to be having some breakfast later on and I'm sure he will be putting onions in it.  Geesh he's bad for that.

We went for a walk yesterday and Tonya said that I wasn't allowed to sniff as much as when she walks me.  Which is true.  I want about 15 seconds to sniff an area.  The Big Guy gives me about 5 seconds and then tugs on my leash.

I would have loved to have been able to go to the Dog Park yesterday.  But it didn't work out that way.  Now that were getting all this rain, I definitely will NOT be going.  I can just imagine all the mud that I would get on my fur.  I would be happy, but not Tonya and the Big Guy.  They would say that I need to visit the Four Paw Pet Spa.  I've been there a couple times now.  I put up with it, but I don't really enjoy it.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog at the Four Paw Day Spa



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment