Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 5 October 2018

5/Oct/18 wanna French Kiss


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

You do know, with the number of pictures that the Big Guy takes of me, there is bound to be a few of them that are less than flattering.  Like the one above.  Geesh, my tongue is sticking out.  When in reality, I was yawning and I was putting myself back together after stretching it out.

So, before too long, the leaves are going to be starting to fall off the trees.  Well, they will turn color first.  But not really turn color.  From what I know, the color is there all along.  Just that now there is no longer chlorophyll in the leaves.  While chlorophyll is in the leaves, they are green.  Without it, they display their natural color.

That would be like me.  Without my black fur, my skin is pink.  Your probably asking, how do I know that.  Well, when the Big Guy took me to the day spa, my fur gets really wet.  When he's blow drying my hair, he can see my pink skin as my fur is being blow dried.

So there is this weather pattern that is coming up the Eastern Seaboard.  This is the stuff that the Big Guy likes to go see.  There is a weather warning for large sea swells.  What does that mean?  Well, there is going to be really large, pounding surf.  So those that like to surf the waves, they are going to have a field day.

There is this light house that's outside Halifax.  It's called Peggy's Cove.  It's the most photographed light house in the world.  There are a lot of signs telling people to be aware of how slippery the rocks are.  Yet every year, there are a few people that ignore those signs and get hurt and swept into the ocean.

So I would imagine that with this heavy swell warnings, there may be some people that ignore those warnings and get hurt today.

Yesterday the Big Guy made 2 zucchini lasagnas.  He froze one of them.  Tonya said that she was eating her lasagna at work and there was one guy, who loves food, was looking to see if she brought some in for him.  Well she didn't.  So he was sad.  He tried zucchini lasagna for the first time a couple weeks ago when Tonya brought some in to work for him.  Well he loved it.  Then again, the Big Guy takes the time to shave the zucchini.  I think some people "chop" the zucchini, which means that the zucchini may not be cooked all the way though.  With the Big Guy shaving the zucchini, it makes for nice even layers.

He's a pretty good cook, but doesn't always share with me.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment