Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 2 October 2018

2/Oct/18 what do you mean when you say no treats


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This morning when the Big Guy put me out on the back deck, I seen something that I didn't approve of.  So I ran towards it.  As I was looking in MY back yard, I seen some sort of small animal skulking around the green bin.  I didn't bark.  I just stared at what ever it was.

Once I figured that it wasn't going to eat ME, then I raised the alarm.  BARK BARK BARK

Do you think that the Big Guy would come outside to "investigate"?

Nope.

I guess he will never belong with Scoobie Doo, driving "The Mystery Machine".


Although I have been given Scoobie Snacks, Tonya and the Big Guy don't feel the need to get into other people's business and find out what crooked people are up to.  Yup, the mystery can go unsolved with those two on the job.

The Big Guy figures that if these people were for real, they would have been put in jail, really hurt, have mental issues, or worst, killed several times over by now.

Yup, the monsters and other creatures are safe from the likes of the Big Guy and Tonya on the job.

ZOINKES

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog plays with the milk crate



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment