Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 21 October 2018

21/Oct/18 I can't reach the bone that's under the chair


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I don't know why.  

But it's something that I do.

I love my bones.

I really do.

But when I get really excited.  I will pick up the bone and drop it to the ground.  Or drop it onto the floor if I am inside.

Then I will pat it with my paw.

It's like...  PEETOO  (Tried to insert ricochet sound there)

And now the bone is under the chair.

I've got a solution to this.

I bark.

I bark loud.

I bark often.

I will crouch down and I will bark while looking under the chair.

If it's the Big Guy, I may as well forget it.  He will look at me as if to say.  You created this mess, you figure it out.  Well duh...  I have figured it out, you NEED to get the chair out of the way.

Tonya, now she will get all huff and puff like, but she will get out of her chair and she will move it for me.  Then I get my bone and go hide for a bit.

Geesh, I'm bored.  

Oh shit, I just lost the bone under the chair again...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog happy that Spring 2017 is here



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment