Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 3 October 2018

3/Oct/18 did someone say walk


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So there are these products on the market that recognize human's voice.  I know that the Big Guy will address his cell phone as "Hey Google" and then will give some basic question and he will get a reply from it.

When he is playing his XBox and has his headset on, he will say "Hey Cortana" and again, will give some basic command, to which the XBox will either do, or will say that it doesn't understand, or simply will do nothing.  Which seems to be the norm.

Even when the Big Guy is in his car, he has to press a button and then will give a command to the car, which it will try to do, or will ask if he meant this or that.  Normally it gets it wrong, but it tries.

There are other products on the market that will "listen" all the time.  Now, some people don't like that very much.  They say that it invades your privacy.

But what I wonder.  If these units will understand humans.  Can these same units be made to understand dogs?

That would be GREAT!

I would bark to be let outside.

I would bark for a treat.

Eventually I could even bark to be taken for a walk.

I wonder if I would be able to bark to get it to feed me human food?  Hmmm...  the possibilities are endless...

Oh my...  I just thought of something...  what if they made a female doggie replica for me?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog September 2018 picture collection



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment