Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 27 October 2018

27/Oct/18 is that a little cookie crumb that I see on the floor


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Were in for a little rain tomorrow.  It's forecasted for 50+mm of rain.  So that's about 2 inches of rain for those of you that don't do the Metric system.  So far, Halloween looks pretty safe for rain.

Tonya and the Big Guy are down to their last carboy of wine.  That means they are down to their last 30 bottles of wine.  The Big Guy says that they are going to have to do a road trip to get more wine.

Tonya had purchased a turnip last week.  It's already going soft.  She told the Big Guy, he's going to have to cut it up and freeze it.  Otherwise, they are going to have to throw it out.  Same with the cabbage.  They are going to have to use it, or throw it out.  Now, the Big Guy make a pretty good cole slaw.  Not like he shares it, but it's what I've heard.

The Big Guy was telling me that there is this lady at work, her husband is going to go work for Toyota, selling cars.  So far, his favorite car is the Carolla.  It's a full size sedan.  She was saying that he's been able to take out each model of car and take it for a test drive.

I really like going for drives.  I wonder if I could become a car salesman.  When I would be selling the cars, I wouldn't say very much though.  I would only bark that I would like to go for a drive with them.  I would hope they bring me back to work though.

Last night, Tonya got me a treat but she didn't give it to me right away.  She brought it in the living room and intended to give it to the Big Guy to give to me.  Now, she didn't give him any warning that she was going to do this and threw it at him.  He didn't react or try to catch the treat.  It landed behind his arm and was trapped between his arm and the couch.  Now, I didn't see Tonya throw the treat at him.  So I was smelling her hands.  But she kept pointing at the Big Guy.  I would go over to the Big Guy, and I could smell my treat, but he wasn't moving.  So I would go back to Tonya, and I wasn't able to smell any treat off her.  That's when I spotted the treat.  It was behind the Big Guy's arm.  But I wasn't able to reach it.  I started to whine.  I walked over to the couch and stretched out as far as my mussel would allow.  Then flicked my tongue and SUCCESS!  I got my treat.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog attacks the Rose Bush Cage



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment