Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 9 March 2017

9/Mar/17 I got big jowls and they don't hold water


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This morning, I was so excited to see the Big Guy get up.  I went and had a huge drink of water.  Then I went to see him for my morning pats and rubs.  I laid my head and mouth on his lap.  Well I am sure that I kept some extra water inside my jowls and it just left a HUGE wet mark across his leg and shirt.

He wasn't all that impressed with my new trick.

Yesterday the Big Guy is down to 381.  Of course he is hoping he is going to be down again today.

One of his co-workers told him last night that she is quitting this job and moving to another.  She is going to be missed.  He has a rubber boot in his drawer.  I wonder if he is going to give it to her?



They gave Jason his boot last year.  But after Jason got home, he said that the "M" fell off his boot and he was only left with the "itch".

Does any one else watch Survivor?  The Big Guy does.  He really likes that program and watched just about every episode.  Except for when his ship went to sea.  He was watching it for a bit, but decided to keep the second half to watch this morning.

The Big Guy was just looking at the weather.  Looks like we may be getting more snow next week.  Of course he is hoping it will be rain.  He ALWAYS wants rain.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment