Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 21 March 2017

21/Mar/17 it's freezing rain out, glad my fur is thick



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

No walks yesterday.  But you should see the snow on the deck.  AMAZING!  I can't wait for the fence to get in place.  I will be able to run around the WHOLE YARD having fun in the snow.



See how pretty the trees look?  You can see the tips of the branches are covered in ice.

The freezing rain isn't so bad that it's bending the trees and effecting the power lines.  I would imagine, later on, once the sun comes up, it will look so pretty outside.

One of the staff that works with the Big Guy has left work to go to another job.  Everyone is happy for her.  That means they are down 2 bodies at work.  If you count how many staff they had in the past, they are actually down 3.

They are forecasting for some heavy rain this morning.  You know that ALWAYS makes the Big Guy happy.  Then we are due to get some snow later today.  Not a lot, but just enough to cover up the wet heavy snow.  The Big Guy is hoping that we will get some really warm weather to melt all the snow.

Well, the Big Guy is bugging me to be eat this new kibble.  I can't say that I like it that much.  I know that Tonya doesn't like it cause the pieces are smaller and she says they fall out of the side of my mouth when I have it.  The Big Guy said not to put anything else in with my kibble.  When I am hungry enough, I will eat it.  I wonder how he would like it if he could only eat pickles.  I know he doesn't like pickles.

Do you know what he is going to have for breakfast this morning?  He is going to have ribs!  Then he isn't going to give me any.  This Keto WOE is a weird new thing for him.  But since he is loosing the weight, I can't argue the results.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment