Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 3 March 2017

3/Mar/17 big paws, little keys on the keyboard


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

How many of you can type on the keyboard?  I don't mean the two finger typer.  I mean someone that uses both hands and can type about 60 words a minute.  I am a lot slower than that.  I miss spell a lot of stuff.  Good thing there is a word correction feature in this blog.

The Big Guy will be getting on the scale later this morning.  I sure hope he has lost more weight.  He said, when he gets to 375, we are going to be going for a walk.  Then more and more walks after that.  He better dress warm, cause I got my fur coat on and I don't mind the cold that much.

Earlier this week, he was at 386.  11 more pounds and he is going to be taking me for walks.  I've been eyeballing the food he is eating to make sure that he is loosing the weight.

He has been wearing 5XL pants.  Yesterday, he got into his 4XL pants.  He told me that he wasn't pinched by his pants come the end of the day.  Victory for him.

Yesterday, it was Tonya's day off.  BUT at 6:30, the Big Guy is calling her on the intercom to wake her up.  Good thing he woke her up, she had to go pee.  But she went to bed right afterwards.

They made this broccoli pizza yesterday.  They didn't like it too much and are going to be feeding it to the sea gulls.  Not the topping, but but the crust.  Oh no, the Big Guy made sure to take them off first.  He said that's going to be his lunch today.  But the crust is going out to the sea gulls.

I guess the Big Guy doesn't remember when I was flying like the Sea Gulls that are around here...



Tonya needs her dining room back.  Right now, the old fridge is sitting in the dining room.  She told the Big Guy, he has to move the old fridge to the garage this weekend...  or else...  (Insert dramatic music here)

We still haven't heard from the second fence guys to know how much they are going to charge to install a fence in the back yard.  It would be nice to be in the back yard again.  I only get to go there if the Big Guy or Tonya is with me.  They said that I am an escape artist.  I can pop my collar and my harness off my body without too much effort.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment