Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 23 March 2017

23/Mar/17 it's my non-furry Memere's Birthday!



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

If this is a blizzard, I can't wait to see a hurricane.  Then again, I guess it could turn into a blizzard any second now.



But I don't see it happening.

I got to go for another walk last night.  That is the second walk this year.  I REALLY like climbing the snow banks and trying to walk on top of them.  But I tend to fall through the snow and then I am stuck with my legs in the snow and I am up to my belly.  But because I am determined, I just jump my way out.

The Big Guy said that is just like any kid that he knows.  Not happy to just walk on the side walk, but has to climb EVERY snow bank.

I am starting to lift my leg when I pee.  Tonya and the Big Guy were so happy about this.  I think I will lift my leg more often.  I tried to pee on a lot of stuff yesterday while we were out for our walk.  

The Big Guy felt that he could have walked around two blocks, not just the one.  But he said that he doesn't want to push it too hard just yet.  he said that he doesn't want to hurt his knee and then the walks stop again.

During the walk yesterday, I am pretty sure that the Big Guy purposely walked me though the mud.  Tonya didn't like me having mud on my paws.  But then I climbed a few snow banks and my fur was clean again.

Yesterday Tonya shared a meat ball with me.  It was made without bread.  She used smashed up Pork Rinds that was sent to him by his brother that lives in Kingston Ontario.

I wonder if he went to the Costco site, would they have some?  Oh well, next grocery order...

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment