Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 27 March 2017

27/Mar/17 March came in like a lamb, going out that way too



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I don't think that I told you, the other day, when we were out for a walk, there is another Bernese Mountain Dog that lives at the corner of Blowers and Pierce.  We often walk right past that place.  Well they also have a doggie that is just like me.  

Do you know what his name is?  I bet you can't guess.  Come on... guess for me...  That's right!  His name is "Max" as well!

Only he is much smaller that I am.  Also, he barks a lot.  I think he is a very nervous doggie.  I heard that he is what they call a "rescue dog" where someone had him as a puppy, but then decided that he wasn't going to live there any longer.

I noticed that he really isn't as big as me.  Then again, he may have smaller parents.  My daddy was a really big boy who weighed 145 pounds.

As we were out walking last night, there was someone that called out to ask if I was a Bernese Mountain Dog.  Of course I am!  Then again, some one asked if I was a St. Bernard one day.  Only cause of my big paws.

I really like to pull on my leash when we go out for a walk.  Yesterday the Big Guy wasn't playing fair.  He was on the dry pavement and he made sure that I was on the ice.  When I was trying to pull, of course my paws were slipping.  But even though I was slipping, I was still able to pull him off balance.

We seen another lady who was out walking her dog.  She introduced us.  Her doggie barked a lot.  I didn't bark at all.  I got to sniff her tail and she didn't like that one bit.  She barked and barked at me.  Not sure that I would like a girlfriend that would bark that much.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment