Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 29 March 2017

29/Mar/17 I went for a long walk last night



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Last night, the Big Guy and Tonya took me for a longer walk.  It was down past the school, then back around to go past St Joseph's church and then back home again.  I was pretty tired when I got home.  I hardly wanted to play at all when I got home.  I got a drink and then plunked myself down and took a nap.

The Big Guy was complaining the whole walk.  He kept loosing his underwear and they would droop down inside his pants.  I think he better be wearing smaller sized underwear when he goes for walks with me.  

Did you know that Tonya is in Onederland...  she is embarrassed to say how much her starting weight is, but I can tell you, she is in the 100's and she says that she will never go back to that weight again.

The Big Guy put some spray on my leash.  He was hoping that if my leash tasted bad, I wouldn't chew on it when we go out for a walk.  Guess what...  it doesn't taste as bad as all of that.  I still bite my leash and pull with all my might.  When we get out of the driveway, I start sniffing around.  So by then, walking me isn't so bad.  I think he was saying something about cayenne pepper.

I got to met another doggie when we were out walking.  He barks a lot.  I was on a strong lead, so he couldn't get close to me at all.  I pulled a little bit to go see him, but the Big Guy convinced me, we should just move on.

I seen another man that gave me treats in the past.  When we walked past his house, so many months ago, I was only small and had my puppy fur.  The man said that I was a bear on a leash.  Well he seen me last night and didn't recognize me.  I am so much bigger now.  He said that he normally carries treats, but didn't have one for me.  Oh well, next time, perhaps he will have one for me.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment