Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 17 March 2017

17/Mar/17 Happy St. Pat's Day



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

If you think that I am going to dye my chest hair green, you got another thing coming.

Yesterday I didn't do ANYTHING bad.  I didn't get in trouble for anything that happened around the house.  Does this mean that I am almost grown up?  I am not sure what that means.

Tonya isn't feeling that well.  She has some sort of infection and a bug has got a hold of her.  She is on antibiotics and she has to take some sort of nasal spray.  She said, no more drinking till her antibiotics are all done. 

Pretty sure the Big Guy will only have one or two drinks while she is NOT drinking.

So it's the day of the week where the Big Guy officially gets on the scale to see how much he weighs.  He started at 400.0.  We will have to wait till tomorrow to get the weight.

He has a few people at work saying that they are noticing that he is loosing weight.  That makes him SO happy.  Makes him want to try harder at loose more weight.

Tonya told him, Monday, we start walking Max again.  YIPPEE!!!  I get to go on walks again.

You should see the back yard.  It is so muddy.  I could have so much fun out there.  I think they are going to be hooking up a hose.  Not sure if I will like that too much.  Guess we will see what happens once the fence gets put up.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment