Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 15 March 2017

15/Mar/17 admiring my handiwork


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

Yesterday the Big Guy typing up his morning email to his Mum.  I was quiet.  Really quiet.  When I am quiet and there every reason to suspect that I am awake.  Find me.


The little stuffed toy just BLEW UP like that.  I don't know what happened...


This "clean spot" is where I was laying when it happened.


See that big bone, I was only chewing on that when I seen this stuffing falling from the sky.

I can tell you that I didn't do all this...  but I somehow think that the Big Guy just isn't buying it.

I know that there is a lot of people out there that got hit by this big snow storm.  We got the snow, but we are also getting a LOT of rain.  You should see the Big Guy.  He isn't all that upset with all the rain we are getting.

He thinks that the worst of it will be when the city plows in the driveway.  But even then, the longer it takes for them to plow the street, this means there will be a lot less in the driveway for him to clean up.  Also, because it's about to go to +5 today, a lot of the snow will be melting.

Tonya told the Big Guy, this Monday coming, they are going to be taking me for walks again.  So the Big Guy better get his weight down to 375 pretty fast.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment