Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 4 March 2017

4/Mar/17 I will have a rum and coke please

Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

This is a picture of me yesterday when the Big Guy was throwing the broccoli cheese pizza dough out to the sea gulls.  They didn't want it either.

BUT when the Big Guy opened the back door for me to go for a ride to take Tonya to work, I ran in the back yard and found a few pieces and gobbled them up.  I am not as fussy as a sea gull.

I think the Big Guy turned the heat way down too much last night.  He has got the little space heater on and the furnace is turned up.  If he had a fur coat like me, he wouldn't be cold.

Today, the Big Guy is going to be moving the fridge from the dining room to the garage.  He said that he is going to put me in the kennel while he is moving the fridge.

The little space heater just turned itself off.  I wonder if there is a thermal cut off switch?  Oh well, the Big Guy isn't that cold any longer.

Did you know that the Big Guy is going to be 55 this month?  He said that he is looking forward to going to some stores and asking for his Senior Discount.  There is other stores he will have to wait till he is 60.  I am pretty sure that he is going to be happy about showing his ID to prove he is a senior.

The wind is moving the trees.  I better go out side so that I can bark at them.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment