Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 2 March 2017

2/Mar/17 silly human is smaller than me


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

So who is taller?  Me, or my non-furry mommy?  I am pretty sure, if I grow any larger, I will definitely be taller than her.

The Big Guy made all kinds of new friends.  They all want to see me and view my Blog to see what I've been up to.  To them I say:  HELLO!

The Big Guy met with the Fence Guy the other day.  So far, no quote for a new fence to keep me in the back yard.  The Big Guy must think that I am Mexican...  get it...  a wall...  wants to keep me in...  no...  nothing eh...  

Tough crowd.

They made bun-less cheese burgers last night.  I didn't get any of the hamburger cause it has onions in it.  But I did get some cheese.  

The BIg Guy tried to use lettuce for the burger bun.  He burnt his finger tips.  The hamburger came right off the cast iron grill.  

Then there was the mayo that he put on his burger, well that made the burger slippery inside the lettuce.  I think he got a recipe for this Keto Bread.  He calls it Oppsie Bread.  Don't know why he doesn't make it already.  He could also have made is 90 second Keto Bread.  Or he could have just ate the cheese burger with a fork.  He could also have stuck a stick in it.  He might have started something new.

Do I have to do all the thinking for these humans?

I was just looking at the Big Guy's post on Facebook.  Some of his new friends have Bernese Mountain Dogs too.  

Meow...  they are sexy like me...  I mean... aah... woof woof, they are sexy like me.

I need to go outside for a bit.  I need to bark at something that needs to be barked at.  Even if I just bark at the wind.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment