Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 30 March 2017

30/Mar/17 40 cm of snow? WHY?


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

No walks for me last night.  The humans are afraid of a little snow.  OK, so I will give them the fact that the snow is blowing and would get into their eyes and they wouldn't be able to see so well.

Now, today, I don't think that I will be walked as there will be too MUCH snow on the ground.

They did have a gentle winter this year.  Spring, not so much.  Boy oh boy, they are getting it now.

Tonya was doing arts and crafts for work last night.  I NEEDED to help her.  She would keep yelling at me.  I just saw that she was playing with some little letters.  Then I would sniff at the little letters and the wind that would be created from me sniffing, would blow the little letters around.

I was able to blow a couple of the little letters on to the floor and that is where I would gobble them up.  Boy, that would get her attention.  Then it was a game for me.  I would run away from her while she would chase me.  WEEE!

I don't think she is going to do her arts and crafts at home again.

I am kinda upset.  I really can't look out the windows to see outside.  The snow is hitting each window on all 4 sides of the house and then the snow is melting.  So there is water on every window and I really can't see outside that well.

So for those of you living in Cape Breton, hunker down and wait out this storm.  Those of you that live elsewhere, well, you stay safe too.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment