Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 26 March 2017

26/Mar/17 waiting for my mommy to get home



Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

I found out that I can still get traction on ice when the Big Guy is walking me.  When he looses traction, I can take him off balance and make him walk really funny.  He is pretty good though, he doesn't get go of my leash.

Yesterday when I went for my walk, they used a choke collar on me.  I can tell you now, I wasn't choked at all.  It would pull, but I could still pull the Big Guy arm out of it's socket.  When we got home, he said that he got quite the work out on his shoulders.

Tonya wanted an elaborate meal done for supper last night.  The Big Guy did Egg Roll in a Bowl.  She said that he got off easy.

So today, he is going to make some fried chicken.  Of course it will be the Keto way of eating, but none the less, it will be fried.

Tonya's phone got an update yesterday.  When the camera is on, you only need to say, "Cheese" or "Smile" and the phone will take the photo.



There is some snow that is on the roof just outside this window.  I wonder when it's going to fall off the roof?  It make a BIG thump when it hits the ground and will often scare me.

Well the Big Guy has got some boiled eggs on the go for breakfast.  Guess I will go have some kibble.

Bye bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment