Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 9 October 2022

9/Oct/22 what is a biggie breakfast


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, Tonya told the Big Guy, she would like to have a Biggie Breakfast.

They will have bacon, toast, fried bologna, hash browns, plus a fried egg.

Of course, I hope to get in on that action.

I can have eggs, toast and fried bologna.  The other stuff either has onions or bacon.

Bacon doesn't agree with me.

Onions could possibly kill me.

But, you know I'm going to do my very best to mooch as much stuff off of Tonya's plate as I can.

From what they are talking about, Tonya is going back to work tomorrow.

The Big Guy stays home for work.

Tonya told him, when he goes to lunch, he is to put me outside.

Also, to pay attention to me.

Lately, I've been attempting to pop my collar.

If I were to run away while he is at work...

Well, I would stay run away for a while, as the Big Guy doesn't have the car to come chase after me.

Mostly, I'm only interested in the stuff that they put out where the tree stump used to be.

The Big Guy has been trying to compost stuff there.

But animals have been visiting and emptying what he puts in there.

He should just go to the store and purchase bags of earth and fill in the hole.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the pool noodle




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment