Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 13 October 2022

13/Oct/22 are you going to feed me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

This is the position I will take when Tonya is having something to eat.

I will try to lay my head on her.

I will also transfer a lot of my weight on my head to make sure she knows I'm right there.

I will also drool out of the sides of my mouth.

You can bet, that blanket was wet by the time she got up to put stuff in my food dish.

The Big Guy also relented and he has turned the thermostat on to heat.

Now, the temperature is still low enough that the furnace hasn't kicked in.

At least not yet.

Their home heating plan has gone up by $200.00 a month this year.

Last year, the Big Guy had set the thermostat to 21 C.

This year, he is going to put it at 20 C and wear sweater while in the house.

I wonder if the politicians will be speaking about Day Light Savings time again.

Each year, they get on and on about it.

But each year, they change the time by an hour.

A lot of people are saying stop changing the time.

It is annoying to change the time on the clocks twice a year.

The Big Guy has a daughter that lives in Saskatchewan.

They don't change the clocks.

It's dark when the sun isn't up.

It's light when the sun is above the horizon.

They just get used to it.

So, what's is so hard about that?

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog dreaming about flying




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment