Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 18 October 2022

18/Oct/22 hot dog


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, the Big Guy and Tonya had Kraft Dinner...  and... HOT DOGS!!!

As you could see, my head was spinning.

I could hardly wait.

The Big Guy didn't take my hot dogs out to cool.

When Tonya was finished her supper, she went to the kitchen and cut them up.

I had to wait and wait and wait.

I pretty much knocked her out of the way getting to my food dish.

There was an added bonus.

I got to have some Kraft Dinner with my hot dogs.

Some of the Kraft Dinner cheese was on my kibbles.

I ate everything that was in my food dish.

I think I love hot dogs about as much as bologna.

But honestly...

Isn't bologna just a huge hot dog?

I've seen the Big Guy BBQ bologna.

They eat hot dogs with bread.

Just like bologna.

GOOD NEWS!!  Tonya found the Big Guy's 8x8 pan and he placed it up in the cupboards where only he can reach it.

Although I can't have brownies.  Chocolate and all that.

Humans can be weird, but their food is devine.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max out Bernese Mountain Dog eating his STEAK




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment