Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 15 October 2022

15/Oct/22 all those Duck Tollers on TV


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Occasionally something will be on TV and it gets my attention.

They were showing on the news, that there is going to be a large gathering of these one types of dog.

The breed is called a Nova Scotia Duck Toller.

They are a high energy dog.

They were barking.

It got my attention.

I stopped chewing on my toy and watched TV for a bit.

I didn't bark back at them as I have figured out what TV is.

Talking of figuring stuff out.

Yesterday I didn't know how Tonya knew the screw that was in the tire, how did she know it came from her brother's driveway.

She had seen it.

She told her brother that he should pick it up.

He said, no.

It wasn't his driveway.

But he sure uses the driveway.

He also calls it his house.

But when the Big Guy's kids were smaller, and he would take them to the ship he sailed on, his children called the ship, Daddy's ship.

But the Big Guy didn't own the ship.  

Still...  Daddy's ship.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max Our Bernese Mountain Dog waiting for his Mommy to get home from work




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment