Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 22 October 2022

22/Oct/22 why can't I have any ribs


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy made up 2 racks of ribs.

I'm not sure if they were any good or not.

Tonya said they were great.

After supper, the Big Guy went into the kitchen and removed the bones from the meat.

I wasn't even allowed to have any of the bones.

What a sad day.

As you can see from the picture, I sat really close to the Big Guy.

It didn't help.

I didn't get any meat or any of the bones.

Now, the Big Guy did make some chicken fried rice.

I managed to get some of that.

I was kinda surprised that Tonya took the bowl with the bones and what not and put it in the green bin.

Normally, the Big Guy would have put that in the hole where the tree used to be.

He has been trying to fill that hole for a few years now.

He has been hoping that composting will eventually fill that hole.

But, there is little animals that visits and empties the stuff that he wants to compost.

If he would just go to Canadian Tire and buy some bags of dirt.

It would be filled in no time.

Your blast from the past



Your daily video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets a new toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment